How many times you wished to simply right-click a file/folder and select to play the media with mplayer on the terminal. Well I do often and I was tired to open the terminal , copy the name ,type mplayer., paste name…. press enter..
- System info____________________
- define new action with name: play all
- Select Action tab and check “Display Item in selection context menu” and “Display Item in location context menu”. Make sure “Enable” is checked
- Select Command tab, and in the PATH field put: gnome-terminal. In the PARAMeters : –command=”~/bash_scripts/play_all.sh %f %d”
- Select Conditions tab. Check that “both” and “Appears if selection has multiple files or folders” are checked.
- Select Advanced conditions, and check all the entries.
- Select File>Save
Logout-Login and right-click select on folder(s) (containing music files), or files and play them.